Elementary Education Recruitment 2023
Elementary Education Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 5320 Assistant Teacher (LP & UP) Vacancies in the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Assistant Teacher and Science Teacher at UP||1433 nos|
|Assistant Teacher of LP||3887 nos|
Qualification & Experiences:
Assistant Teacher (UPS):
- Graduate from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in ATET/ CTET for UPS.
Science Teacher (UPS):
- B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed ATET/CTET for UPS (Science and Mathematics).
Assistant Teacher (LPS):
- Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education) AND
- Passed in ATET/CTET for LPS
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2023.
Age Relaxation: The Category-wise age relaxation for different categories is as mentioned below:
- Ex-Servicemen: 42 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 43 years
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H): 45 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD): 50 years
Small Family Norms:
No person having more than two living children on or after 01/01/2021 from single or multiple partners shall be eligible for appointment as per the Govt. policy on Small Family Norms.
Medium of Instruction:
The Language-I of the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) of the candidate shall match the medium of instruction of the school, to wherein the candidate wishes to apply. For example, if a candidate wishes to apply to an Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have Assamese as Language-I in the Assam TET.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may online to the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||UPS | LPS|
|Official Site||Click Here|