DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 1061 Cadre (Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade-I & Other Group-B & C) Vacancy in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO).
|Name of Posts||No of posts|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||33 nos|
|Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)||215 nos|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||123 nos|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||250 nos|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||12 nos|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||134 nos|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||04 nos|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||41 nos|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||145 nos|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||18 nos|
Junior Translation Officer (JTO):
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject at the degree level OR
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level OR
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and other as the main subject plus a recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi and English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi English and vice versa in Central or State Government offices, including Government of India Undertakings.
Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing):
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing):
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English/Hindi Typing):
- 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Store Assistant ‘A’ (English/Hindi Typing):
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board.
Security Assistant ‘A’:
- 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or equivalent certificate awarded by Armed Forces in the case of Ex-servicemen.
Vehicle Operator ‘A’:
- 10th Standard Pass.
Fire Engine Driver ‘A’:
- Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board.
Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard pass under 10+2 System) recognized by the Central/State Government.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per the rules.
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female: Nil
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.