DMHO Kurnool Doctors Recruitment 2021
DMHO Kurnool Doctors Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 99 Specialist Doctors Vacancy in DMHO, Kurnool.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Specialist Doctors||99 nos|
- MBBS with MD/MS/DNB/ Diploma in OBG/General Medicine/ENT or DLO (Diploma in Laringo Oto Rhinology)/Pediatrics/DDVL/Orthopedics/TB and ChestDiseases/General Medicine/General Surgery.
- The Candidate must have a valid A.P. Medical Council Registration.
The candidates applying for the posts should invariably enclose Demand Draft / Banker Cheque for Rs.500/-, obtained in favor of ‘District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool’.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates should attend for the Walk-in-Interview with the filled in enclosed prescribed Application Form, along with the following original certificates/documents, in the O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM, from 17.11.2021 to 27.11.2021 (except on 21.11.2021 Sunday):-
- SSC or equivalent examination Marks Memo.
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- P.G. Degree / Diploma Certificate.
- P.G. Degree / Diploma Marks Memo.
- P.G. Degree / Diploma A.P. Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Latest Caste Certificate.
- In the case of the Physically Challenged person, the latest certificate was issued by the Medical Board.
- In the case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Study Certificates from Class-IV to X.
- Contract Service Certificate, with the countersignature of the Competent Authority.
- Demand Draft / Banker Cheque for Rs.500/- in favor of ‘District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool’ towards prescribed Fee.