DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment Notice 2021
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment Notice 2021, Applications are invited for 129 Lab-Technician, Female Nursing Orderly & Sanitary Attender Cum watchman Vacancy in District Medical and Health Officer, Ananthapuramu.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Lab Technician||13 nos||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Female Nursing Orderly||86 nos||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Sanitary Attender Cum watchman||30 nos||Rs. 12,000/-|
- SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the Govt. of A.P. (or)
- 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in DMLT and have one-year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training) (or) (completed one-year Apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region, Chennai). (or)
- B.Sc., in Medical Lab Technology (or)
- B.Sc., with B.Z.C in first class / B.Sc., (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad / SVIMS, Tirupathi
- PG Diploma in clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the university recognized by UGC.
Female Nursing Orderly:
- 10th class or its equivalent. Must have a First Aid Certificate.
Sanitary Attender Cum watchman:
- 10th class or its equivalent.
|OC Candidates||42 Years|
|SC,ST & BC Candidates||47 Years|
|EX Servicemen & PH Categories||50 Years|
The applicants should pay the application fee through Demand Draft, in favor of District Medical and Health Officer, Ananthapuramu Payable at SBI, Gandhi Bazar, Ananthapuramu as noted below:
|OC/General candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|ST/SC/BC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should Submit the Prescribed Physical Application along with the relevant document.
Last Date: 05.12.2021
|Applications Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|