DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 16 Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistants (PMOAs) Vacancy in Medical, Health&Family Welfare Dept, Ananthapuramu.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistants||16 nos||Rs. 15,000/- PM|
- Intermediate with MPC/BIPC as basis Academic Qualification with
- Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant course from Institute recognized by the Govt of A.P (or)
- BSc (Optometry) Course from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P(or)
- Diploma in Optometric from the institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or)
- Diploma in optometry from the institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P.
- The Candidate Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
Age shall be between 18-42 years as of 01.12.2020.
The applicants must pay the fee online to Account No: 10437900794 of the District Medical and Health Officer, Ananthapuramu lying at SBI, Gandhi Bazar, Ananthapuramu (IFSC Code: SBIN 0001925), as noted below, and to attach the Payment Receipt/Counterfoil along with the online application.
|General Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|BC/SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should submit the Prescribed Application along with the following enclosures with self-attestation.
- SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth).
- Intermediate certificate.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as OC candidate.
- In case of Physically Challenged person, latest certificate issued by Medical Board should be enclosed.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be enclosed.
- Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will be considered as non- local.
- Technician Qualification Certificate / Provisional.
- Technical Qualification Marks Memos of all the years (Cumulative Marks Memo)
- Certificate of permanent Registration in AP Paramedical Board.
- Fee payment receipt / counterfoil shall be submitted.
- The application submitted without the required certificates and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
Last Date: 21.07.2021