CMET Recruitment 2022
CMET Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 16 Associate & Others Vacancy in C-MET, Thrissur Lab.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Principal Project Associate||03 nos|
|Project Associate-I (A)/JRF||03 nos|
|Project Associate-I (B)/JRF||03 nos|
|Project Assistant||06 nos|
|Project Manager for Clean Room||01 nos|
Principal Project Associate:
- Ph.D. in Chemistry/Material Science/Physics or equivalent with four years experience in R& D in industrial or academic/research institutions in the field of 2D materials and devices, CVD, Lithography techniques, Microscopy techniques, Electrical/Electronic characterization, Cleanroom facilities, etc.
Project Associate-I (A)/JRF:
- First Class/60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry/Material Science/Physics.
- Experience in 2D materials and devices, CVD, Lithography techniques, Material characterization, Cleanroom facilities, etc. Only NET/GATE qualified will be considered for JRF.
Project Associate-I (B)/JRF:
- First Class/60% of Marks in BE/BTech in Electronics Engg or equivalent.
- Experience in device design and fabrication, MEMS facilities, etc. Only NET/GATE qualified will be considered for JRF
- First Class/60% of marks in Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engg.
- Experience in device design and fabrication, operating and maintaining sophisticated equipment and facilities, etc.
Project Manager for Clean Room:
- Doctoral degree in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Science/Electronics Science or Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical with 20 years of R&D experience in academics/research institution/industries
Not exceeding 26 to 55 years as of 28th February 2022
HOW TO APPLY:
The interested applicants may apply through an online portal at www.cmet.gov.in. Only online application is acceptable. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth, educational qualification(s), and experience should be uploaded with the application form. The printout of the application submitted online, along with the supporting documents shall be sent through post to The Administrative Officer, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Shornur Road, Athani, Mulankunnathukavu P.O., Thrissur-680581, Kerala. The last date of receipt of the application is 14th March 2022.
Last Date: 14.03.2022