Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 192 Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India.
Vacancy Details for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Category||No of Posts|
|Information Technology||95 nos|
|Risk Manager||04 nos|
|Financial Analyst||05 nos|
|Law Officer||15 nos|
|Credit Officer||50 nos|
|CA –Finance & Accounts/GST/Ind AS/Balance Sheet/Taxation||03 nos|
Qualification & Experience:
- Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines like Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application with 60% marks or equivalent grade from a University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India or its Regulatory bodies.
- Minimum 10 years‟ post basic qualification experience in designing and launching digital products/ platforms in BFSI Sector or Fintech companies.
- B.Sc Statistics / Bachelor‟s Degree in Analytical field (Statistics, Applied Maths, and Operation Research and Data Science field) from AICTE/UGC approved University/College with an aggregate of 55% marks.
- Overall post-basic qualification Banking experience of 10 years with a Minimum of 6 years of experience in Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury/ ALM in Scheduled Commercial Banks.
- A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI)
- Minimum 1 year Post qualification experience in PSB/Private Bank/PSU.
- Minimum 4 years Post qualification experience as an officer in a PSB/Private Bank/PSU.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) integrated 5 years/3 years regular course from a recognized University / Institute with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Graduate with Full-time MBA/MMS (Finance) / full-time PGDBM (Banking & Finance) with an aggregate of 60% Marks from AICTE / UGC-approved University/ College.
CA –Finance & Accounts/GST/Ind AS/Balance Sheet/Taxation:
- A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- A degree (Graduation) in Library Science with 55% marks from a recognized university
- Candidate should be fully conversant with computer applications.
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
|SC/ST/PWBD/Women||Rs.175/- + GST|
|All Other||Rs. 850/- + GST|
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.
|Online Exam Date||3rd/4th Week of December 2023|