BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 168 Graduate & Diploma Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi.
|Discipline||No Of Posts|
|Chemical Engineering||29 nos|
|Civil Engineering||08 nos|
|Computer Science & Engineering||15 nos|
|Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering||09 nos|
|Safety Engineering/Safety and Fire Engineering||12 nos|
|Mechanical Engineering||35 nos|
|instrumentation Engineering/ Applied|
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/
instrumentation & Control Engineering/
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
|Metallurgy Engineering||02 nos|
|Discipline||No Of Posts|
|Chemical Engineering||26 nos|
|Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering||07 nos|
|Mechanical Engineering||09 nos|
|instrumentation Engineering/Applied Electronics|
& Instrumentation Engineering/instrumentation
Technology/instrumentation and Control
Engineering /Electronics and instrumentation Engineering
- Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Diploma Apprentices: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 25,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 18,000/- PM
18-27 Years as on 01 .08.2021 (DOB between 01 .08.1994 to 01 .08.2003). Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard.
Location of Training: BPCL, Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST I OBC I PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click Enroll
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Step 2 :
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” and search
- Click apply
- Click apply again
|Last Date for enrolling in the NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat|
Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery “
|Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd,|