BEL Engineers Recruitment 2021
BEL Engineers Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 15 Project Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited, Machilipatnam Unit.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Project Engineer (Electronics)– I||06 nos|
|Project Engineer (Mechanical) – I||06 nos|
|Project Engineer (Computer Science)– I||03 nos|
Project Engineer (Electronics)-I:
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/ Telecommunication from a recognised institute/university and General/OBC/EWS candidates should have secured first class, SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured pass class.
Project Engineer (Mechanical)-I:
Candidates should have completed full-time B.E / B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Mechanical from a recognized institute/university and General/OBC/EWS candidates should have secured first class, SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured pass class.
Project Engineer (Computer Science)-I:
Candidates should have completed full-time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering from a recognized institute/university and General/OBC/EWS candidates should have secured first class, SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured pass class.
- Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send the prescribed application available on the Company’s website (www.bel-india.com), through post/ courier, super-scribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for along with the following self-attested documents:
- Certificate / Marks sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
- All certificates and Mark sheets (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence courses in prescribed essential educational qualifications are not eligible).
- Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
- Caste certificate if the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EWS.
- Disability certificate if the candidate belongs to the PWD category.
- No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi-Government / Public Sector undertakings.
- Experience certificate(s).
- Application Fee Receipt, if applicable
The Duly filled in application along with the above said documents should be sent to Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam – 521001, Andhra Pradesh on or before 24.12.2021 through post/courier.
Last Date: 24.12.2021
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Fee Payment Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|