BEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2021
BEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 04 Engineer Vacancy in “Product Development & Innovation Centre” (PDIC) at Bengaluru.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Age Limit|
|Senior Engineer/E-III||04 nos||32 years|
Full-time B.E / B. Tech in Electronics or M.E / M. Tech in RF and Microwave design preceded by B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication). First Class for General/OBC candidates and Pass Class for ST/PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
Payscale Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000, in addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, and Provident Fund as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 750/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates send the applications through the post, super-scribing on the envelope the post applied for. The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed:
- Self-attested copy of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age).
- Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/years of BE/B.Tech/ ME/M. Tech or equivalent as applicable.
- Self-attested copies of BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech. Provisional/Final Degree Certificate.
- Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience. Where a current employment certificate is not produced, the offer of current employment, latest salary slip, and employee ID proof should be compulsorily enclosed.
- Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability certificate in case of candidates belonging to ST/OBC/PwBD respectively. Candidates claiming reservations under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as links to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to the OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.07.2020.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Fee Payment Receipt (if applicable).
- Brief of duties and responsibilities in the current or previous jobs.
Applications complete in all respects should be sent by post (sealed envelope-A4 size) super-scribed “Application for the post of Senior Engineer (E-III)-PDIC” and sent to below mentioned address:
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013, India.
Last Date: 07.09.2021