BECIL Recruitment 2022
BECIL Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 86 Assistant & Others Vacancy in the Office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|41 nos||Rs. 33,450/-|
|Lab Attendant Gr. II||03 nos||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Medical Record Technician||34 nos||Rs. 23,550/-|
|Cashier||06 nos||Rs. 23,550/-|
|Radiographic Technician Grade-I||01 nos||Rs. 33,450/-|
|Senior Mechanic (A/C &R)||01 nos||Rs. 23,550/-|
Qualification & Experience:
Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia/Operation Theatre):
- B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years experience in the concerned field. OR
- 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years experience in the concerned field.
Lab Attendant Gr. II:
- 10+2 with Science
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- 2 years in relevant field
Medical Record Technician:
- B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR
- 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months of Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND
- Ability to use computers-Hands experience in office applications, spreadsheets, and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and
- At least 3 years experience in handling accounts work of a Government organization.
- Proficiency in Computer application
Radiographic Technician Grade-I:
- B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
- Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution with 2 yrs. experience.
- Ability to use computers-Hands experience in office applications, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Senior Mechanic (A/C &R):
- Matriculation or equivalent
- ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/polytechnic of a minimum of 12 months.
- 08 years experience in installation and maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems in Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India, State Government/Union Territories, and other Engineering Departments of the Central/State/ PSU/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies.
Between 18-40 years
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Last Date: 21.04.2022