BECIL PIB Recruitment 2021
BECIL PIB Recruitment 2021, Online Applications are invited for 06 SME, Designer, Assistant Vacancy in Office of Press Information Bureau and its regional office.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Social Media Executive (SME)||03 nos|
|Graphic Designer||02 nos|
|Technical Assistant||01 nos|
Social Media Executive (SME):
- He/She should hold Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism/Public Relations from a recognized University/Institute.
- He/She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and regional language. (Regional language – Malayalam for Thiruvananthapuram, Hindi for Lucknow, and Urdu for Srinagar)
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
- Must be conversant with various social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
- Must possess a diploma in Graphic Designing or must have done a certificate course of minimum 6-month duration in Graphic Designing
- Must be proficient in Video recording including lighting, Video Editing, other related tools and software like Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.), Corel draw, Final Cut Pro, EIDUS, etc.
- Must be conversant with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, blog, etc.
- He/She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and regional language. (Regional language – Telugu for Hyderabad, Tamil for Chennai)
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/MCA/MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology OR
- BCA/BSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Physics/Maths/Statistics/Electronics/Operation Research with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer or one year experience in Programming/Web designing/Networking/Hardware and Software support service or ‘O’/‘A’ level course of DOEACC OR
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology/Electronics pursued through a Government recognized Polytechnic with two years experience in Programming/Web designing/Networking/Hardware and Software support service
- He/She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and Gujarati
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step-1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step-2: Enter Basic Details
- Step-3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step-4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step-5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step-6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step-7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Last Date: 31.10.2021