BBCI Assistant Recruitment 2021
BBCI Assistant Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 04 KEVAT Assistant in Dr. B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati.
Details Of Vacancy
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary||Age Limit|
|KEVAT Assistant||04 nos||Rs. 25,000/-||Below 30 years|
- Graduate in any stream (Full-time Bachelor degree, 1st Division, in healthcare-related fields like life sciences, public health, hospital administration, psychology, sociology, anthropology, social work is preferred).
- Additional work experience in healthcare delivery and/or management
- Good knowledge of Computer – MS Excel, Office
- Adept in PowerPoint presentations, making reports, and MIS
- Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format with all the details of academic qualification and experience (if any). Please mention your E-mail ID, contact number, and complete postal address along with your application.
- The application should be submitted in prescribed application format in PDF format along with CV (Include at least two academic referee name) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of KEVAT Assistant”.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- The short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail for further interviews.
Last Date: 15.06.2021 up to 5 PM