ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021, Online Application are invited for 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy in Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization.
Details Of Vacancy:
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Junior Assistant||25 nos|
- The applicants must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized Institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, email, and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as of 01.06.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- 10 years for PWD candidates irrespective of ST/SC/OBC/MOBC and General Category of candidates.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a Recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Scale of pay of PB-2, Rs.14000- 49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Rs. 300/- Only (Rs.200/- Only for ST/SC). For Persons with Disability (PWD), the application fee is NIL.
Mode of Selection:
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held In FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar, and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage-I include:
|General studies including current affairs, national and international||60 marks|
|General English||20 marks|
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
|Computer test (English and Assamese typing)||20 marks|
|Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precise writing, comprehension, essay, etc||30 marks|
Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test In English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. Instructions for filling up the prescribed online form will be available on the website: www .atepforecrultment.in
Candidates are required to scan and upload.
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by the competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Officer as’ per provision of para 5 of 0.M.ABP.07 /2019/4, dated 10-04-2019 (in the case of EWS candidates).
A specimen copy is available on the website: www.atepforecruitment.in