ARIES Recruitment 2021
ARIES Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 11 Technical & Administrative Vacancies in Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES).
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Personal Assistant||01 nos|
|Engineering Assistant||02 nos|
|Junior Engineering Assistant||04 nos|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||02 nos|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||02 nos|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Speed in shorthand @80 w.p.m. in English. The dictation will be given for 10 minutes which will be transcribed in 50 minutes.
- The typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on Computer. (35 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Diploma of 3 years duration in Electronics/Computer Science Engineering from a recognized board with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
Junior Engineering Assistant:
- 2-year ITI certificate in Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 02 years posts qualification experience in the relevant field.
Junior Scientific Assistant:
- B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and 02 years post qualification experience in scientific institute/laboratory in the relevant field.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University.
- Should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a manual typewriter
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
HOW TO APPLY:
All Interested and eligible candidates may submit online applications duly filled and signed along with all certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability, etc.
Last Date: 24.09.2021
|Advt. & Online Applications||Click Here|