APVVP Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021
APVVP Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 126 Radiographer, Th.Asst., Lab Attendant & Others Vacancy in A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospital, Visakhapatnam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|LAB TECHNICIAN||24 nos|
|PHARMACIST GR-II||22 nos|
|Theatre Assistant||21 nos|
|Counselor (MSW Gr-II)||01 nos|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||04 nos|
|Record Asst/MRA||07 nos|
|Off. Subordinate||10 nos|
|Post martum Assistant||08 nos|
|Lab Attendant||01 nos|
- DMLT/BSc.MLT or equivalent in Govt./Govt.Recog.Institute
- Must be registered in AP Paramedical Registration Board with up to date renewal.
- D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy in Govt./Govt.Reg.Institute
- Marks Memorandum of D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy
- Must be registered in AP. Pharmacy Registration Council with up to date renewal.
- Must have passed CRA examination recognized by Govt., of Andhra-Pradesh
- Must be registered in AP Para Medical Board with up to date renewal.
- SSC/Equivalent Examination with MPHW Course and with minimum experience of 5 years from supported registered nursing home.
Counselor (MSW Gr-II):
- M.A. Sociology /B.A. Sociology/ Social Work
- MSc. Food and Nutrition (FN) [if, additional diploma in Nutrition / Dietetics is preferred] or
- BSc. Food and Nutrition or
- MSc. Home Science or
- BSc. Home Science or
- BSc. (any subject) + Nutrition or Dietetics Diploma or b)Date of Birth(SSC Certificate)
- Intermediate with MPC/BiPC as basis Academic Qualification with
- Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant course from Institute recognized by the Govt of A.P (or)
- BSc (Optometry) Course from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or)
- Diploma in Optometric Technician/Optometry from the institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P.
- Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Therapy & Language Pathology from any Govt. recognized institution
- Must be registered in AP Paramedical board
- Must have passed Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy
- Must be registered in AP Physiotherapist’s Federation.
- Must hold a Bachelors’s Degree of any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act, or Provincial Act, or an Institution recognized by the UGC or any equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam
- Must have passed the course in ‘’Proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of Computers and associate software” from the institute recognized by the Govt.of. A.P.(PGDCA/DCA)
- Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam recognized by Govt. of AP.
- Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam recognized by Govt. of AP
Post martum Assistant:
- Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam recognized by Govt. of AP and – First Aid Certificate from the recognized institute.
- Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Must hold pass certificate in Lab Attendant course (or) Intermediate (Lab Assistant vocational course)/DMLT/BSc-MLT courses from a recognized institution.
Maximum Age Limit 42 Years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for Ex-Service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons up to a maximum for 45 years.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible applicants are directed to furnish all certificates with attestation in the prescribed format to the Dist. Coordinator of Hospital Service, in the premises of Govt. Hospital, Pandurthi, Visakhapatnam district before 29.11.2021 at 5.00 PM
Last Date: 29.11.2021