APVVP Specialist Doctors 2021
APVVP Specialist Doctors 2021, Online application are invited for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists Vacancy in ANDHRA PRADESH VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD.
Details Of Vacancy:
|Specialty||No Of Posts|
|General Medicine||30 nos|
|General Surgery||16 nos|
- Candidates must have passed PG Degree / Diploma / DNB in that particular specialty or its equivalent qualification included in the schedule–I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Upper age limit is 42 years. Age will be reckoned as on 01.07.2021
Relaxations will be as follows:-
- For SC, ST, BC candidates: 05 (Five) years.
- For Ex-service Men: 03 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- For differently abled persons:10 (Ten) years.
- The maximum age limit is 50 years with all relaxations put together.
Salary: Rs. 53500/- PM
For OC and BC candidates Rs.1500/- and for SC&ST candidates: Rs.1000/-
Method of Payment:
- By way of Demand Draft obtained in any Nationalized Bank, in favor of THE COMMISSIONER, AP VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD payable at UNION BANK of INDIA, Gollapudi Branch, Vijayawada, Krishna District.
- The last date for receipt of Demand Draft in the office of the Commissioner, APVVP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada by registered post/courier/speed post or in person is on or before 05:30 PM of 28/06/2021 failing which application will be rejected.
- Office Address:@ O/o.Commissioner, APVVP, 4th Floor, B-Block, Himagna Towers, Old NRI college buildings, Gollapudi, Vijayawada Rural, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh-521225.
HOW TO APPLY:
The online application will be available on DME and APVVP recruitment portal (https://dmeaponline.com) from 10:00 AM on 14.06.2021 to 05:30 PM on 28.06.2021.
Last Date: 28.06.2021