APVVP Guntur Recruitment 2021
APVVP Guntur Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 42 Pharmacist & Others Vacancy in APVVP, Guntur District.
|Name Of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Radiographer||01 nos||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Pharmacist Gr-II||14 nos||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Theater Assistant||02 nos||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Lab-Technician Gr-II||12 nos||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Ophthalmic Asst||01 nos||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Audiometrician||01 nos||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Jr.Asst/DEO||06 nos||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Office subordinates||04 nos||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Postmartum Assistants||01 nos||Rs. 12,000/-|
- Intermediate with one year Certified Radio Graphy Asst. Course(CRA) Recognized by the Govt. of A.P.,
- SSC, Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology recognized by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (OR) Two years Intermediate Vocational Course in DMLT and have one-year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which the students have been permitted to undergo clinical training) (OR)
- completed one-year apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and was awarded apprenticeship completion certificate by the board of apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region Chennai. Or B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology (OR)
- B.Sc. with BZC in the first class/B.Sc. (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology issued by the NIMS Hyderbad/SVIMS Tirupath. Registered with A.P. Paramedical Board with up-to-date renewal.
- Must have passed X Class from a recognized School in A.P. Must have passed Diploma in Operation Theatre Assistance(OT Assistant) Must be registered in AP Para Medical board. Must have put in a minimum service of 05 years as Nursing Orderly in a Hospital.
- D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution.
- Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Council with up-to-date renewal.
- Must have passed Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam recognized by Government. Must have undergone training for a period of 02 years as a Refractionist and Optician in the school of Optometry at Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital, Hyderabad & Institute of Ophthalmology, Hyderabad and must have obtained a certificate of Refractionist/Optician preference will be given to those trained in Government institutions of A.P.
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) Qualification Diploma in Audiometry technician course. Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- Degree from a recognized university with PGDCA from an institution recognized by Technical board of Education
- Passed VIII the standard
- Passed in VII the class with working knowledge of assisting postmortem procedure
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as of 20.11.2021 (Should not have been born before 20.11.1979).
- SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as of 20.11.2021. (Should not have been born before 20.11.1974).
- Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as of 20.11.2021 (Should not have been born before 20.11.1971)
- Rs. 100/- for OC/BC Candidates
- NO fee for SC/ST Candidates
- The application fees should be paid online to Account No: 055510100017043 and IFSC Code UBIN 0802425 of Union Bank of India in the name of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Guntur the transaction reference ID should be mentioned in the form of the application.
HOW TO APPLY:
The filled-in application should be submitted through Register Post with Ack. Due or by way of dropbox available at O/o DCHS, APVVP, Guntur) from 21.11.2021 to 29.11.2021 by 5 PM.
Last Date: 29.11.2021