APSC Recruitment Notice 2021
APSC Recruitment Notice 2021, Online applications are invited for 45 Research Assistant Vacancy in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Research Assistant||45 nos|
- Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects.
- Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January 2019.
Payscale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Candidates are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
|Online Start Date||04.10.2021|