APPSC Officer Recruitment 2021
APPSC Officer Recruitment 2021, Online Applications are invited for 22 Extension Officer Vacancy in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub-ordinate Service.
|Name Of Posts||No of Posts|
|Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)||22 nos|
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s of Social Work
- Degree in Sociology,
- B.Sc.,(Hons.) – Food Science and Nutrition,
- B.Sc., – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry,
- B.Sc., -Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry,
- B.Sc., -Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Management, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany/Zoology & Chemistry
- B.Sc., – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio- Chemistry
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as of 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.105, GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards the examination fee.
However, the SC, ST, BC, PH, and Ex. servicemen categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
HOW TO APPLY:
The applicant who desires to apply for the post shall log in to the Commission’s Website with his/her registered OTPR number. Candidate applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain an OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly.
Before Applying Online Please Read Full Advt. Details Given Below