APGCL Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 39 Managers’ Vacancies in Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL).
Vacancy Details For APGCL Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager (Audit)||01 nos|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||06 nos|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||02 nos|
|Junior Manager (Electrical)||10 nos|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical)||10 nos|
|Junior Manager (IT)||05 nos|
|Junior Manager (Instrumentation)||05 nos|
Deputy General Manager (Audit):
- Must possess a degree from a recognized University and must be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant from a recognized Institution. He/She must possess post-qualification experience in financial and accounting work of not less than 03 (Three) years and a total of 06 (Six) years in a responsible position in Central/ State Public Sector undertakings or in any large organization of repute and be capable of holding independent charge of Accounts.
Assistant Manager (Electrical):
- Full-time Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering) should be from University/Institution approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the course duration should be of minimum 4 years after HSSLC or equivalent or 3 years after completion of full-time Diploma course in Engineering from any Govt./Govt. recognized/AICTE approved Polytechnic/Institution or 2 Years (Base) + 2 Years (Diploma) + 2 Years (Engineering)) course from Govt./Govt. recognized/AICTE approved Institution.
Assistant Manager (Human Resources):
- 02 (Two) years full-time degree of Master in Business Administration (MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC)
Junior Manager (Electrical):
- Full-time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering).
Junior Manager (Mechanical):
- Full time 3(three) years diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Junior Manager (IT):
- Full-time 3(three) years diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology Computer Technology.
Junior Manager (Instrumentation):
- Full-time 3(three) years diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2023.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 (Five) years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 (Three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- Persons with benchmark disability (PwBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January 2019.
- The maximum age in respect of Ex-Servicemen shall be 50 (fifty) years for the Un-reserved category and shall be relaxed by 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 5(five) years for SC/ST candidates.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 42,000/- to Rs. 1,16,000/-||Rs. 17,400/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 37,300/- to Rs 1,12,000/-||Rs. 14,200/-|
|Junior Manager||Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 92,000/-||Rs. 12,100/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online clicking by the given link. Before applying online please read the official advt. details carefully.
|Online Start||02.05.2023 (DGM & AM) | 05.05.2023 (JM)|
|Last Date||01.06.2023 (DGM & AM) | 04.06.2023 (JM)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||03.06.2023 (DGM & AM) | 06.06.2023 (JM)|