AIIMS UP Recruitment 2022
AIIMS UP Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 15 SR & JR Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|Senior Residents||08 nos||37 years|
|Junior Residents||07 nos||30 years|
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate degree i.e. MD/MS in the specialty concerned or it’s equivalent.
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- For a Dental position, the candidate should be BDS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- State /MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data along with a certificate of age, qualification, experience, and caste complete in all respects on 16.03.2022 at 09:00 AM in the Board Room, Medical College, AIIMS, Rae Bareli (UP) positively. The document verification will be done on 16.03.2022 from 09:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M. in AIIMS, Rae Bareli (UP) followed by an interview of an eligible candidate from 02:00 P.M onwards on the same day i.e.16.03.2022.