AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 06 Senior Residents Vacancy AIIMS Patna.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Age|
|Senior Residents||06 nos||45 yrs|
A post-graduate degree i.e., MS/DNB degree in Orthopaedics from a recognized University/Institute.
- UR & OBC Rs. 1000/-
- No fees are required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/Drawn in favour of “AIIMS, Patna” payable at Patna. (Application Fee will be received on the day of Interview) – No other mode of payment in Cash or Postal Order or cheque will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Orthopaedics, OPD Building, Ground Floor (GC Block), AIIMS Patna at 9:30 AM positively on the date of the interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, Thesis and one passport size colour photograph. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
- MBBS pass Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree
- MS Degree
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
Date of Interview: 31.07.2021 (9.30 AM)
Venue: Department of Orthopaedics, OPD Building, Ground Floor (GC Block), AIIMS Patna.