AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 123 LDC & Others Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Bilaspur.
Vacancy Details AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk||18 nos||Rs.18,750/-|
|Librarian Gr-III||01 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Junior Warden||03 nos||Rs.18,750/-|
|Store Keeper||08 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|J.E. (Electrical)||02 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|J.E. (AC & R)||01 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01 nos||Rs.22,020/-|
|Yoga Instructor||02 nos||Rs.44,900/-|
|MSSO Gr-II||02 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Jr. Physiotherapist||01 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Assistant Dietician||02 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Dental Technician (Mechanic)||04 nos||Rs.22,020/-|
|Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist||02 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Mortuary Attendant||02 nos||Rs.13,290/-|
|Statistical Assistant||01 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician (OT)||12 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician (Radiology)||06 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technicians (Laboratory)||23 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician (Radiotherapy)||02 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician (Radiology)||02 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician (Laboratory)||03 nos||Rs.35,400/-|
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022:
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. (Time allowed 10 minutes)
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University AND/OR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University OR
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years‟ service (regular or Adhoc) as Stenographer in Govt. organization/Institution.
Skill Test Norms:- (Only on Computers)
Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM
Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/University
- Experience in Store Keeping/Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than one year OR
- A certificate or formal training in Store Keeping/Materials Management / Public Relations/Housekeeping.
- Master‟s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics
- Experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in-store or a concern of repute in public or private sector OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics.
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in material management of a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute
J.E. (AC & R):
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus specialized course in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute.
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the Degree level OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at Degree level OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and other as the main subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years‟ experience of translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. Offices, including Govt. of India Undertakings/Autonomous bodies.
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Diploma in yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government.
- Ten years experience of in teaching and training yoga in a recognized Institution.
- Master’s Degree in social work from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience in the line with a welfare or Health agency, preferably dealing with medical/public health service
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering)/MCA from a recognized University/Institute.
- Inter (Science)
- Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy
- M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University/Institution.
- 2 years‟ Experience in the line/preferably in a large teaching Hospital
- 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board/ university &
- Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months of training course.
Dental Technician (Mechanic):
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Diploma/Certificate from a recognized Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo—facial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances.
- Registered as Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic with Dental Council.
Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist:
- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Registered with the rehabilitation council of India (RCI)
- Matriculation From a Recognized Board/ University.
- M.Sc. (Statistics) / MA (Stat)/ Maths/Economics/ Sociology) with Statistic as a paper.
- B.Sc. In O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof.
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- B.Sc (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3-year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution.
- Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached to a hospital having a minimum of 100 beds.
- B. Sc. In Radiotherapy Technology (03 Year‟ course) or equivalent from a recognized university or Institute approved by AERB with 02 years‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center. OR
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 Year‟ course) or equivalent from a recognized Institute approved by AERB with 03 years‟ of experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center.
- B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University
- Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognized Institution/ Association/ Authority (such as the Association of Thoracic and Cardio-Vascular Surgeons of India) after training in a Centre with at least, one year of Experience in Clinical Perfusion.
- B.Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3-year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution. AND
- Minimum two years working experience in Cath Lab of a recognized Medical College.
- Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached to a hospital having a minimum of 100 beds. AND
- One year of experience in Hemodialysis in a recognized hospital. The hemodialysis unit should have at least 05 beds.
Application Fee AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022:
HOW TO APPLY AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Last Date: 28.06.2022
Important Links For AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022: