AAU Recruitment 2023
AAU Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 44 Assistant, Manager & Others Vacancies at Assam Agricultural University, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Senior Scientist-cum-Head||05 nos|
|Subject Matter Specialist||15 nos|
|Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)||02 nos|
|Programme Assistant (Computer)||03 nos|
|Farm Manager||03 nos|
|Stenographer Grade-III||02 nos|
|Supporting Staff-Garde-I||12 nos|
Qualification & Experience:
- Doctoral degree in the relevant field of Agriculture/Animal Science/Fisheries/Community Science/Horticulture/Sericulture with 8 years of experience (excluding the period spent in obtaining PhD degree) in the relevant subject as Science/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position.
Subject Matter Specialist:
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/Animal Science/Community Science/Fisheries Science from a recognized University.
Programme Assistant (Lab Technician):
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Animal Science/Community Science/Fisheries Science from a recognized University.
Programme Assistant (Computer):
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology) or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Animal Science/Fisheries Science/Horticulture/Sericulture from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of computers (minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application). The candidates will be given one dictation test in English at 80 w.p.m for 10 minutes. The candidates will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on the computer.
- Passed HSLC or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Driving license for both heavy (Tractor, Power Tiller, etc.) and light vehicles from the appropriate Authority. (the candidates will have to pass the practical skill test to be taken by an appropriate Committee of the University)
- Two years experience of Driving.
- One-year trade certificate in the relevant field from ITI,
- Experience in motor mechanic work.
Matriculation or equivaent pass or ITI pass.
- Min Age: 18 years
- Max Age: 47 years
- Age relaxation for the reserved category will be as per the norms of the Govt. of Assam.
- SC/ST/DAC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode: Online
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal of AAU, Assam. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.
|Online Start||Available on 12.01.2023 Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|