AAICLAS Recruitment 2021
AAICLAS Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 103 Handyman, Supervisor Vacancy in AAI Cargo Logistic & Allied Services Company Ltd. at various stations.
Details Of Vacancy:
|Name Of Posts||Location||Total Posts|
Qualification & Age Limit:
|Name Of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Handyman/Loader||8th passed must be able to communicate in local language & Hindi or Ability to read English||45 years|
|Supervisor||Graduate with Basic Computer Knowledge||30 years|
|Sr. Supervisor||Graduate with Basic Computer Knowledge||35 years|
|Name Of Posts||Salary|
|Sr. Supervisor||Rs. 20,384/-|
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Last Date: 30.06.2021