AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 66 Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Vacancy in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region.
|Discipline||No of Posts|
|Civil (Graduate)||10 nos|
|Civil (Diploma)||07 nos|
|Electrical (Graduate)||09 nos|
|Electrical (Diploma)||06 nos|
|Electronics (Graduate)||03 nos|
|Electronics (Diploma)||13 nos|
|Computer Science/Information Technology (Graduate)||02 nos|
|Computer Science/Information Technology (Diploma)||04 nos|
|Automobile/Mechanical (Diploma)||04 nos|
|Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate)||02 nos|
|Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma)||02 nos|
|Architect (Graduate)||04 nos|
Candidates should possess a full-time (regular) four years degree or three years diplomas in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates who passed the degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021
HOW TO APPLY:
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding the establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi (NDLSWC000002) and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position.
- Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail.
Last Date: 31.10.2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|